MikeWorldWide is hiring associates to join our team this summer.
Our Summer Associate Program will provide the opportunity for rising seniors and recent college graduates to develop their integrated PR and marketing skills before entering the job market.
MWW is currently in search of candidates to join our 10-week Summer Associate Program, from June through August 2024, which offers an immersive 360-degree experience into the world of PR. As a leading independent, integrated public relations agency, MWW is committed to offering our Summer Associates valuable work exposure and the opportunity to learn directly from our talented team members in both the PR and digital spaces.
Associates will have the chance to play crucial roles in supporting our diverse clients and accounts across practice areas such as consumer brand, corporate reputation, and technology. Additionally, they will collaborate on a group project throughout the summer, leveraging their skills and drawing on their MWW experiences to develop an integrated communications plan in support of one of the agency’s existing clients.
What we need from you:
- Be an incoming senior (graduating in 2025) or 2024 college graduate
- Be able to work five (5) days a week for thirty-five (35) total hours weekly throughout the program: Tuesday, June 4 to Tuesday, August 13
- Be available to work two (2) days in-person every week from either of our New York City or Los Angeles offices
- Have a real passion for and interest in integrated PR and marketing
- Be an effective communicator and a creative thinker
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize multiple assignments; be detail focused, organized, and deadline-oriented with strong time management skills
- Proficient knowledge of full Microsoft Office Suite as well popular social media platforms (e.g., Instagram, TikTok, etc.)