Our employer brand communications includes labor relations, workplace development, c-suite executive counsel, internal and external education, retention and recruiting campaigns.
Addressing the Urgent Need to Support Women at Work
Challenge: For working women, the pandemic’s negative impact on their careers and livelihood has been significant, exacerbated by the loss of caregiving support and schooling – with many women unable to work from home having to leave employment to care for dependents, while those who could work from home were faced with a perfect storm of increased caring responsibilities and workload.
- Leveraged Deloitte proprietary research and experts to identify impacts and actions to alleviate pandemic burdens on women
- Conducted findings outreach to illuminate the unique experiences of this group, including through an intersectional lens
- Utilized Deloitte Global Inclusion Leader Emma Codd as a spokesperson to secure a broadcast and print exclusive with MSNBC and NBC
- Developed targeted content to reach different audiences around the world
- Amplified content across owned and paid to show findings with a CTA
- Engaged clients, public sector organizations, and the global business community directly to acknowledge challenges and implement change
- Secured 46+ broadcast hits across NBC platforms, $1.1M equivalent in paid sponsorship
- 175 total media placements in 18 countries
- More than 16.7K site views, 1,064 video views & 2,971 downloads